- Anaheim Ducks - Jonas Hiller, Bobby Ryan, Teemu Selanne
- Atlanta Thrashers - Dustin Byfuglien
- Boston Bruins - Marc Savard, Tuukka Rask, Adam McQuaid, Tyler Seguin, Brad Marchand, Milan Lucic
- Buffalo Sabres - NONE (yet)
- Calgary Flames - Jarome Iginla
- Carolina Hurricanes - Eric Staal, Jeff Skinner
- Chicago Blackhawks - Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, Ray Emery, Brandon Saad, Johnny Oduya, Antti Niemi, Bryan Bickell, David Bolland, Daniel Carcillo, Marian Hossa, Andrew Shaw
- Colorado Avalanche - Paul Stastny
- Columbus Blue Jackets - None (yet)
- Dallas Stars - Loui Eriksson
- Detroit Red Wings - Niklas Lidstrom
- Edmonton Oilers - RNH, Jordan Eberle
- Florida Panthers - Tomas Kopecky, Brian Campbell
- Los Angeles Kings - Anze Kopitar, Jeff Carter, Jonathan Quick
- Minnesota Wild - Ryan Suter
- Montreal Canadiens - Carey Price
- Nashville Predators - Shea Weber
- New Jersey Devils - Zach Parise
- New York Islanders - John Tavares, Michael Grabner
- New York Rangers - Henrik Lundqvist, Marc Staal, Sean Avery
- Philadelphia Flyers - Brayden Schenn, Mike Richards
- Phoenix Coyotes - Keith Yandle, Paul Bissonnette
- Pittsburgh Penguins - Sidney Crosby, Kris Letang, Jordan Staal,
- Ottawa Senators - Erik Karlsson
- San Jose Sharks - Marty Havlat
- St Louis Blues - Brian Elliott
- Tampa Bay Lightning - Marty St. Louis
- Toronto Maple Leafs - Phil Kessel, Joffrey Lupul, JVR
- Vancouver Canucks - NEVER
- Washington Capitals - Troy Brouwer
- Winnipeg Jets - Evander Kane, Andrew Ladd
I am only going to have my garter be Blackhawks. We will see if I add more…. Danny’s grooms cake will probably be something to do with boxing considering he was one till he was 20 or so…
September of this year! Can’t wait!
Well, since I lost my job I am not as excited to pay for this thing…BUT finances aside I AM STANLEY CUP EXCITED! ….that’s on the scale right?
I have been doing cardio everyday. I average about 40 minutes a day. I mix up yoga, legs, butt, exercises throughout the week.
I cut out all soda and juices, liquor as well. I will only allow myself 1 glass of wine a week - Which I haven’t since Jan 26. Only drink water
Plus I started Body by Vi shakes which is a meal replacement. They’re awesome.
I have lost 10.1 lbs. already and I am looking to lose about 40-50 more lbs. I am super short and pack a lot of my fat in my stomach unfortunately…so it has to go. For my health, for my own confidence and for my wedding.
I also eat a lot healthier and cut out all fast food, and all greasy foods. For now I only allow myself a small cheat every 2 weeks. Today I had a piece of bacon. I have been eating a lot of skinless grilled chicken and baked potatoes with just a tiny bit of cheese sprinkled on it.
LOL….I wonder who could have asked this question….
But yeah, you’re pretty awesome. Thanks again!
Ask me questions: http://one4thedagger.tumblr.com/ask
Yes, I will. I am waiting for people to calm down for the Cosmo Magazine disaster. I am also looking for another creative way to do it this season. So, any ideas are welcome. :) But don’t plan on seeing the voting up until about a month into the season.
I’m going to say Andrew Shaw.